Follow this guide to ensure a successful and rewarding harvest!
Congratulations on taking your first step towards growing your organic Cannabis, in the comfort of your home.
There are two ways to grow Cannabis: indoors or outdoors. Each method has it’s unique advantages and disadvantages. Overall, the benefits to indoor growing outweigh outdoor grows, as they are:
- You can control the environment 100% (water, light, temperature, humidity, smell, etc).
- Totally private. You don’t have to worry about nosey neighbors or others peering in.
- Less chance of having to deal with pests. If you do get pests, they are easy to get rid of indoors. It can be very difficult trying to keep outdoor pests under control.
In order to have an effective and rewarding grow, you’ll need to invest in the following:
- Grow Tent – Generally a 2 ft x 4 ft is an ideal size, as it will allow you to grow up to 4 – 6 plants (depending upon the size of the pot). A good quality grow tent will run you around $80 on Amazon.
- Grow Light – don’t skimp here! This is one of the most important parts to your grow setup. We recommend going with high powered LED or better yet, COB LED. There are many options when it comes to lighting. To keep things simple, we recommend starting out with a basic 200 watt LED grow light from Amazon. Once you get the hang of growing, you can always upgrade to different types of lights.
- Carbon Filter – A carbon filter will scrub the air from the tent and exhaust it into the room. This prevents your house from smelling like Cannabis. Always a good idea to do this for privacy. Additionally, it maintains fresh air inside the tent.
- Small circulating fan – the small fan will blow constant air onto the plants, simulating an outdoor breeze. This help create strong branches.
That’s the basic setup, which will reward you with a nice harvest.